No products in the cart.
- Free Delivery with minimum order of $35.00.
Servings: 2-3 people
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Step 1: Fry the luncheon meat and potatoes
1. Fill a pan with enough oil for shallow frying and heat it up over medium flame.
2. Add the potatoes and cook until golden brown then set aside.
3. Add the luncheon meat and cook until a crust has formed around the meat. Set aside.
Step 2: Prepare the sauce and the rest of the dish
1. Add some oil to a pan and add the garlic. Fry until fragrant.
2. Add the ketchup, chili sauce, water, and sugar. Mix well and stir fry until the sauce has thickened
3. Add in the potatoes and luncheon meat and toss to mix with the sauce.
Step 3: Serve
1. Dish the ingredients on a serving plate and garnish with spring onions.